Exhibitors of Ambiente who manufacture sustainable products can apply here online free of charge for the exhibitor programm Ethical Style until 18 November 2021.
The Program guide gives trade visitors at Ambiente an overview of all exhibitors who focus on ecological and social aspects in their products or companies and thus attach importance to the topic of sustainability. The relevant exhibitors can be found via the online exhibitor search and the signage on the stand. Ambiente thus supports the growing interest of consumers in ecological and fairly produced goods.
Would you like to be listed free of charge under the Special Interest Ethical Style in the online exhibitor search and be marked your stand accordingly?
If so, we would be delighted if you would take the time to fill in the following questionnaire and send it off in good time. Your details will be treated confidentially.
An independent jury of experts reviews the applications and clearly structures the offer in six Ethical Style categories. Each exhibitor can meet one or more of these requirements with his products and thus also fit into more than one of these categories.
- Eco-Friendly Material: Products made from environmentally friendly materials, e.g. renewables, with low environmental impact throughout their life cycle, or organically certified products.
- Eco-optimised Production: Efficient, resource-friendly production processes, e.g.
- Fair & Social Production: Products manufactured either in socially sound facilities or under socially responsible conditions and/or fair trade conditions, thus promoting social and/or cultural development in the producer countries.
- Re-/Upcycling Design: Products whose raw materials are designed for recycling or that are processed into new products from used or no longer usable waste materials.
- Handmade Manufacturing: Products that are handmade and that maintain and promote craftsmanship.
- Sustainable Innovation: Products that as a result of their innovative nature, i.e. process, materials or solution, help to conserve resources, e.g. by reducing waste or consumption of raw materials, energy or water.involving energy, water or waste.
Jury for Ethical Style
The independent jury of experts will examine your information with regard to the necessary requirements, decide on admission and determine the category to which you will be assigned:
- Kees Bronk, CBI, Center for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries
- Lutz Dietzold, Rat für Formgebung
- Max Gilgenmann, Experte für textile Nachhaltigkeitskriterien
- Sabine Meyer, -side-by-side-, Caritas Wendelstein Werkstätten
- Mimi Sewalski, avocadostore.de
by 18 November 2021 at the latest.